Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to one year.

You might be able to get this visa if you are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age and don't have a dependent child with you at any time during your stay in Australia.

Additionally, you must hold a 462 eligible passport.

You can generally only work six months with one employer while holding this visa.

If you would like one of our Australian immigration consultants to assist you with your subclass 462 visa application, or determine your eligibility for another visa, please book a consultation.

Employers - Get Assistance

Individuals - Book A Consultation

Individuals - Ask Your Question

How should we contact you?

Subscribe to PKH VisaNews

​Complete your name and email address below to receive our regular newsletter: